Palivizumab: preferred agent for prevention of RSV infection in high risk infants
New drugs and disease management
- 13 Downloads
KeywordsRespiratory Syncytial Virus Kawasaki Disease Respiratory Syncytial Virus Infection Palivizumab Humanize Respiratory Syncytial Virus
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Meissner HC, Welliver RC, Chartrand SA, et al. Immunoprophylaxis with palivizumab, a humanized respiratory syncytial virus monoclonal antibody, for prevention of respiratory syncytial virus infection in high risk infants: a consensus opinion. Pediatr Infect Dis J 1999 Mar; 18(3): 223–31PubMedCrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 5.Medlmmune Inc. Synagis™ (palivizumab) package insert. 1998 Jun 19Google Scholar
- 6.Medlmmune Inc. RespiGam™ (respiratory syncytial virus immune globulin intravenous (human) [RSV-IGIV]) package insert. 1996 MarGoogle Scholar
- 7.Red book. Montvale (NJ): Medical Economics Company, 1999Google Scholar
- 8.British National Formulary No. 39. London: The Pharmaceutical Press, 2000 Mar; 297Google Scholar
© Adis International Limited 2000