What can be Done to Stop the Global Threat of Tuberculosis?
New Drugs and Disease Management
- 7 Downloads
KeywordsTuberculosis Isoniazid Healthcare Worker Moxonidine Bacille Calmette Guerin
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Sawert H. The re-emergence of tuberculosis and its economic implications. Pharmacoeconomics 1996 May; 9 (5): 379–81Google Scholar
- 3.Greener M. Tuberculosis: out of sanitoriums and into complacency. Pharmacoecon Outcomes News 1998 Jan 9: 194: 3–4Google Scholar
- 5.Brewer TF, Wilson ME, Nardell EA. BCG immunisation: review of past experience, current use, and future prospects. Curr Clin Topics Inf Dis 1995; 15: 253–70Google Scholar
- 6.Whyte K, Zhanel G. Role of the BCG vaccine for prevention of tuberculosis in Canada. Can J Hosp Pharm 1997 Oct; 50 (5): 233–6Google Scholar
- 8.Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The role of BCG vaccine in the prevention and control of tuberculosis in the United States: ajoint statement by the Advisory Council for the Elimination of Tuberculosis and the Advisory Committee on Immunisation Practices. MMWR Morbid Mortal Wkly Rep 1996 Apr; 45 (RR-4): 1–18Google Scholar
- 10.Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Essential components of a tuberculosis prevention and control program; and screening for tuberculosis and tuberculosis infection in high-risk populations: recommendations of the Advisory Council for the Elimination of Tuberculosis. MMWR Morbid Mortal Wkly Rep 1995 Sep; 44 (44–11): 1–34Google Scholar
- 15.World TB Day discussions. Scrip 1999 Mar 26; 2423: 14Google Scholar
© Adis International LTD 1999