What can be Done to Stop the Global Threat of Tuberculosis?
New Drugs and Disease Management
- 7 Downloads
KeywordsTuberculosis Isoniazid Healthcare Worker Moxonidine Bacille Calmette Guerin
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Sawert H. The re-emergence of tuberculosis and its economic implications. Pharmacoeconomics 1996 May; 9 (5): 379–81Google Scholar
- 3.Greener M. Tuberculosis: out of sanitoriums and into complacency. Pharmacoecon Outcomes News 1998 Jan 9: 194: 3–4Google Scholar
- 5.Brewer TF, Wilson ME, Nardell EA. BCG immunisation: review of past experience, current use, and future prospects. Curr Clin Topics Inf Dis 1995; 15: 253–70Google Scholar
- 6.Whyte K, Zhanel G. Role of the BCG vaccine for prevention of tuberculosis in Canada. Can J Hosp Pharm 1997 Oct; 50 (5): 233–6Google Scholar
- 8.Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The role of BCG vaccine in the prevention and control of tuberculosis in the United States: ajoint statement by the Advisory Council for the Elimination of Tuberculosis and the Advisory Committee on Immunisation Practices. MMWR Morbid Mortal Wkly Rep 1996 Apr; 45 (RR-4): 1–18Google Scholar
- 10.Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Essential components of a tuberculosis prevention and control program; and screening for tuberculosis and tuberculosis infection in high-risk populations: recommendations of the Advisory Council for the Elimination of Tuberculosis. MMWR Morbid Mortal Wkly Rep 1995 Sep; 44 (44–11): 1–34Google Scholar
- 15.World TB Day discussions. Scrip 1999 Mar 26; 2423: 14Google Scholar
© Adis International LTD 1999