Vinorelbine-based regimens for NSCLC make pharmacoeconomic sense
Drug Economics and Quality of Life
KeywordsVinorelbine Road Traffic Accident Good Supportive Care Vindesine Median Survival Duration
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.American Cancer Society. Lung cancer 1998 facts & figures [online]. American Cancer Society; 1999. Available from: http://www.cancer.org/statistics/cff98/selectedcancers.html [Accessed 1999 Feb 22]Google Scholar
- 3.American Society of Clinical Oncology. Clinical practice guidelines for the treatment of unresectable non-small-cell lung cancer. J Clin Oncol 1997 Aug; 15: 2996–3018Google Scholar
- 5.Shoheiber O, Schrogie JJ, Johnson N. Non-small cell lung cancer: a cost of illness study [abstract]. Pharmacotherapy 1996 Jan–Feb; 16: 136Google Scholar
- 7.Le Chevalier T, Brisgand D, Douillard J-Y, et al. Randomized study of vinorelbine and cisplatin versus vindesine and cisplatin versus vinorelbine alone in advanced nonsmall-cell lung cancer: results of a European multicenter trial including 612 patients. J Clin Oncol 1994 Feb; 12: 360–7PubMedGoogle Scholar
- 10.Laupacis A, Feeny D, Detsky AS, et al. How attractive does a new technology have to be to warrant adoption and utilization? Tentative guidelines for using clinical and economic evaluation. Can Med Assoc J 1992; 146: 473–81Google Scholar
© Adis International Limited 1999