A Knowledge of Potential Drug-Food Interactions is Important
New Drugs and Therapeutics
KeywordsFelodipine Tyramine Acarbose Selegiline Grapefruit Juice
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Stockley IH. Drug interactions: a source book of adverse interactions, their mechanisms, clinical importance and management. 3rd ed. Oxford: Blackwell Scientific Publications 1994.Google Scholar
- 2.Henriksson R, Rogo KO, Grankvist K. Interaction between cytostatics and nutrients. Med Oncol & Tumour Phannacother 1991; 8 (2): 79–86Google Scholar
- 3.Thomas J. The influence of food on drug action. Aust J Pharm 1996 Aug; 77: 861–7Google Scholar
- 4.Nykamp McCarter D, Holbrook JM. Vitamins, minerals, and general nutrition. In Herfindal ET, Gourley DR, Lloyd Hart L, editors. Clinical pharmacy and therapeutics. Baltimore: Williams & Wilkins, 1988: 18–40Google Scholar
- 5.British National Formulary No. 32. London: The Pharmaceutical Press, 1996 Sep: 321Google Scholar
- 7.Recommended administration of drugs in relation to food/nutrient intake. Aust J Pharm 1996 Sep; 77: 966–7Google Scholar
© Adis International Ltd 1997