Using drug utilisation review to assess the appropriateness of thrombolytic therapy
Drug Economics and Quality of Life
- 4 Downloads
KeywordsAcute Myocardial Infarction Streptokinase Thrombolytic Therapy Alteplase Moclobemide
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.GISSI (Gruppo Italiano per lo Studio della Streptochinasi nell’Infarto Miocardio). Effectiveness of intravenous thrombolytic treatment in acute myocardial infarction. Lancet 1988; 1: 397–401Google Scholar
- 3.ISIS-2 Collaborative Group. Randomised trial of intravenous streptokinase, oral aspirin, both, or neither among 17,187 cases of acute myocardial infarction: ISIS-2. Lancet 1988; 2: 349–59Google Scholar
- 5.AIMS Trial Study Group. Effect of intravenous APSAC on mortality after acute myocardial infarction: preliminary report of a placebo-controlled clinical trial. Lancet 1988; 1: 545–9Google Scholar
- 9.ASHP guidelines on the pharmacist’s role in drug use evaluation. Am J Hosp Pharm 1988; 45: 385–6Google Scholar
- 10.Fibrinolytic Therapy Trialist (FIT) Collaborative Group. Indications for fibrinolytic therapy in suspected myocardial infarction: collaborative overview of early mortality and major morbidity results from all randomised trials of more than 1000 patients. Lancet 1994; 343: 311–21Google Scholar
- 11.Rubin RN. Choosing a thrombolytic agent in acute MI. Drug Ther 1992; 22: 17–32Google Scholar
© Adis International Limited 1995