Is there a Need for an Independent Centre for Pharmacoeconomics in the UK?
Leading Article UK Centre for Pharmaeconomics
- 8 Downloads
KeywordsEconomic Evaluation Pharmaceutical Industry National Health Service Pharmacoeconomic Study Health Econ
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Association of the British Pharmaceutical Industries (ABPI).Limiting medicines - reducing choice. ABPI Briefing. ABPI. London.November 1992Google Scholar
- Department of Health. Improving prescribing. Sections 1.2 and 2.21,Her Majesty’s Stationery Office. London. 1990Google Scholar
- Department of Health. Working for patients. Her Majesty’s Stationery Office. London, 1993Google Scholar
- Drummond M. The role of economic evaluation in the pricing of modern pharmaceutical products: I-IV. pp. 7-8, 18-19,32-33, 38-42, Pharmaceutical Times. December 19811-March 1990Google Scholar
- Drummond M. Australian guidelines for cost effectiveness studies of pharmaceuticals - the thin end of the boomerang? Centre for Health Economics. University of York Discussion Paper no. 88,1991Google Scholar
- EditoriaL Economics for medical students, Lancet 2: 200. 1989Google Scholar
- Editoria L Farewell to promoting good-buys? Lancet 338: 416–417, 1991Google Scholar
- Editorial. First UK ‘blacklist’ candidates notified. Scrip 28. May (1824):3,1993Google Scholar
- Editorial. UK DoH moves on economic analysis. Scrip, 12 March (1802):2,1993Google Scholar
- Editorial, UK DoH exploring cost benefit. Scrip. 25 May (1823): 2.1993Google Scholar
- EditoriaL Research and effective health care. Lancet 342: 64–65.1993Google Scholar
- Glennester H. General Practice fundholding in the UK: is it working Pharmaco Economics 2: 10–13, 1992Google Scholar
- Herxheimer A. Randomised controlled trials, the Cochrane collaboration. Journal of the Royal College of Physicians of London 271: 180, 1993Google Scholar
- Maynard A. Medicines in 1M twenty first century: who decides? An economist’s perspective. Presesnted at the British Pharmaceutical Conference. 12th September 1991Google Scholar
- McGuire A. A Centre for pharmacoenomics? Presented at Economic evaluation of medicines: current; issues and future needs. National Health and Lung Institute, London, 15-16 March. 1993 Office of Health Economics. Compendium of health statistics. OHE. London. 1992Google Scholar
- Zammit-Lucia J. The use of extemal enpertise: the issues surrounding commisioned research. Presented at Economic evaluation of medicines: current issues and future needs. National Heart and Lung Institute, London, 15-16 March, 1993Google Scholar
© adis International Limited 1994