Clinical and Economic Factors in the Selection of Drugs for Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease
- 6 Downloads
KeywordsCimetidine Omeprazole Ranitidine Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease Domperidone
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bate CM, Cost-effectiveness of omeprazole in the treatment of reflux oesophagitis. British Journal of Medical Economics 1: 53–61, 1991Google Scholar
- Bate CM. Reflux oesophagitis. Martin Dunitz, London, England, 1992Google Scholar
- Bate CM, Crowe JP, Dickinson RJ, Green JRB, Bannerjee S, et al. Reflux oesophagitis resolves more rapidly with omeprazole 20mg om than with ranitidine 150mg bd; omeprazole 40mg om provides further benefit in unresponsive patients. British Journal of Clinical Research 2: 133–148, 1991Google Scholar
- Bate CM, Heavey DJ, McCloy R, Wilkinson SP. Gastroesophageal reflux. In Scott C (Ed.) Update Postgraduate Centre Series, Reed Healthcare, 1991Google Scholar
- Bate CM, Richardson PDI. A one year model for the cost-effectiveness of treating reflux oesophagitis. British Journal of Medical Economics 2: 5–11, 1992aGoogle Scholar
- Bate CM, Richardson PDI. Symptomatic assessment and cost-effectiveness of treatments for reflux oesophagitis: comparisons of omeprazole and histamine H2 receptor antagonists. British Journal of Medical Economics 2: 37–48, 1992bGoogle Scholar
- Crean G. Causes of dyspepsia and its effective treatment. Prescriber January: 29–37, 1992Google Scholar
- Eriksen CA, Cuschieri A. Diagnostic tests for gastroesophageal reflux disease. In Hennessy TPJ et al. (Eds) Reflux oesophagitis, Butterworths, London 55–86, 1989Google Scholar
- Heading RC. Epidemiology of oesophageal reflux disease. Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology 24 (Suppl. 168): 33–37, 1989Google Scholar
- Stoker Dl, Williams JG, Leicester RC, Colin-Jones DG. Oesophagitis — a five year review. Gut 29: A1450, 1988Google Scholar
© Adis Data Information BV 1993