Drug Use Amongst Young Athletes
Do Any of Us Really Know What We’re Talking About?
- 9 Downloads
KeywordsCocaine Anabolic Steroid High School Senior Young Athlete National Collegiate Athletic Association
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Albrecht RR. Impact of medical issues on sport participation: drug use. Sports Med Arthro Rev 1995; 3: 95–100Google Scholar
- 4.Anderson WA, Albrecht RR, McKeag DB, et al. A national survey of alcohol and drug use by college athletes. Physician Sports Med 1991; 19: 91–104Google Scholar
- 5.Anderson WA, Albrecht RR, McKeag DB. A second replication of a national study of the substance use and abuse habits of college student-athletes: a final report. Overland Park (KS): The National Collegiate Athletic Association, 1993Google Scholar
- 6.Morris W, editor. American heritage dictionary of the english language. Boston: Houghton Mifflin, 1979Google Scholar
- 7.Anderson WA, McKeag DB. A national study of the substance use and abuse habits of college student athletes [report no. 2]. Mission (KS): The National Collegiate Athletic Association, 1985Google Scholar
- 8.Anderson WA, McKeag DB. Replication of the national study of the substance use and abuse habits of college student athletes. Mission (KS): The National Collegiate Athletic Association, 1989Google Scholar
- 9.Johnson LD, O’Malley PM, Bachman JG. National survey results on drug use from the monitoring the future study, 1875–1992. Washington, DC: National Institute on Drug Abuse, 1993Google Scholar
- 16.Albrecht RR, Anderson WA, McKeag DB. A national study of eight-year trends in alcohol use by college student-athletes. Annual Meeting of the Society for Teachers of Family Medicine: 1994 May 4; AtlantaGoogle Scholar
© Adis International Limited 1996