Drug Use Amongst Young Athletes
Do Any of Us Really Know What We’re Talking About?
- 9 Downloads
KeywordsCocaine Anabolic Steroid High School Senior Young Athlete National Collegiate Athletic Association
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Albrecht RR. Impact of medical issues on sport participation: drug use. Sports Med Arthro Rev 1995; 3: 95–100Google Scholar
- 4.Anderson WA, Albrecht RR, McKeag DB, et al. A national survey of alcohol and drug use by college athletes. Physician Sports Med 1991; 19: 91–104Google Scholar
- 5.Anderson WA, Albrecht RR, McKeag DB. A second replication of a national study of the substance use and abuse habits of college student-athletes: a final report. Overland Park (KS): The National Collegiate Athletic Association, 1993Google Scholar
- 6.Morris W, editor. American heritage dictionary of the english language. Boston: Houghton Mifflin, 1979Google Scholar
- 7.Anderson WA, McKeag DB. A national study of the substance use and abuse habits of college student athletes [report no. 2]. Mission (KS): The National Collegiate Athletic Association, 1985Google Scholar
- 8.Anderson WA, McKeag DB. Replication of the national study of the substance use and abuse habits of college student athletes. Mission (KS): The National Collegiate Athletic Association, 1989Google Scholar
- 9.Johnson LD, O’Malley PM, Bachman JG. National survey results on drug use from the monitoring the future study, 1875–1992. Washington, DC: National Institute on Drug Abuse, 1993Google Scholar
- 16.Albrecht RR, Anderson WA, McKeag DB. A national study of eight-year trends in alcohol use by college student-athletes. Annual Meeting of the Society for Teachers of Family Medicine: 1994 May 4; AtlantaGoogle Scholar
© Adis International Limited 1996