Heredity and Trainability of Aerobic and Anaerobic Performances an Update
KeywordsEndurance Training Exercise Performance Cycle Ergometer Work Output Training Response
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bouchard C. Human adaptability may have a genetic basis. In Landry (Ed.) Health risk estimation, risk reduction and health promotion, Proceedings of the 18th annual meeting of the Society of Prospective Medicine, Ottawa, Canadian Public Health Association, pp. 463–476, 1983Google Scholar
- Bouchard C. Genetics of aerobic power and capacity. In Malina & Bouchard (Eds) Sports and human genetics, The 1984 Olympic Scientific Congress proceedings, Vol. 4, pp. 59–88, Human Kinetics Publishers Inc., Champaign, 1986aGoogle Scholar
- Bouchard C. Heredity and trainability. In Sutton & Brock (Eds) Sports medicine for the mature athlete, Benchmark Press Inc., pp. 81–89, Indianapolis, 1986bGoogle Scholar
- Bouchard C. Heredity and adaptation to exercise training during growth. In Demirjian & Brault Dubuc (Eds) Human growth: a multidisciplinary review, pp. 243–252, Taylor & Francis, London, 1986cGoogle Scholar
- Bouchard C. Erblichkeit und Trainierbarkeit. Deutsche Zeitschrift für Sportmedizin 37: 318–322, 1986dGoogle Scholar
- Bouchard C, Taylor AW, Simoneau JA, Dulac S. Testing anaerobic power and capacity. In MacDougall et al. (Eds) Physiological testing of the elite athlete, 2nd ed., Human Kinetics Publishers Inc., Champaign, in press, 1987Google Scholar
- Boulay MR, Hamel S, Simoneau JA, Lortie G, Prud’Homme D, et al. A test of aerobic capacity: description and reliability. Canadian Journal of Applied Sports Sciences 9: 122–126, 1984Google Scholar
- Boulay MR, Lortie G, Simoneau JA, Bouchard C. Sensitivity of maximal aerobic power and capacity to anaerobic training is partly genotype dependent. In Malina & Bouchard (Eds) Sports and human genetics, The 1984 Olympic Scientific Congress proceedings, Vol. 4, pp. 173–182, Human Kinetics Publishers Inc., Champaign, 1986Google Scholar
- Simoneau JA, Lortie G, Boulay MR, Bouchard C. Tests of anaerobic alactacid and lactacid capacities: description and reliability. Canadian Journal of Applied Sports Sciences 4: 266–270, 1983Google Scholar
© ADIS Press Limited 1988