Over-the-Counter Histamine H2-Receptor Antagonists
How will they Affect the Treatment of Acid-Related Diseases?
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Andersen M, Schou JS. Adverse effects of ulcer drugs before and after release of cimetidine, ranitidine and sucralfate for over the counter sale. Ugeskrift for Laeger 20 (153): 1410–1413, 1991bGoogle Scholar
- Belloc J, Malats N, Porta M, Gallen M. From first symptom to treatment onset: factors influencing patients health seeking behaviour and health care system delay in digestive tract cancer. Proceedings of II United European Gastroenterology Week, Barcelona, July 19–24, p. A132, 1993Google Scholar
- Blum AL, Duroux P, Bauerfeind P. Clinical evaluation of antisecretory agents. In Garner & Whittle (Eds) Advances in drug therapy of gastrointestinal ulceration, pp. 75–87, John Wiley & Sons, New York, 1989Google Scholar
- Brown D, Vasudeva R, Colliver J, Holt S. Relationship between symptoms and erosive esophagitis, before and after healing?. American Journal of Gastroenterology 84 (9): 1141, 1989Google Scholar
- Colin-Jones DG, Bloom B, Bodemar G. Management of dyspepsia: report of a working group. Lancet 1: 576–9, 1988Google Scholar
- Holt S. Observations on the relationship between nonulcer dyspepsia and gastric motor function. Gastroenterology Journal Club 2 (3): 9–12, 1990bGoogle Scholar
- Langman MJS. Antisecretory treatment and predisposition to cancer. In Garner & Whittle (Eds) Advances in drug therapy of gastrointestinal ulceration, pp. 67–73, John Wiley & Sons, New York, 1989Google Scholar
- Malfertheiner P, Megraud F, Pajares J. European Helicobacter pylori study group: the why, when and how to treat Helicobacter pylori in gastroduodenal disease. Proceedings of II United European Gastroenterology Week, July 19–24, Barcelona, p. 66, 1993Google Scholar
- Saleeby G, Howden CW, Holt S. Over the counter (OTC) non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) use may be an important determinant of complicated peptic ulcer disease (CPUD). American Journal of Gastroenterology 86: 1375, 1991Google Scholar
© Adis International Limited 1994