KeywordsCyclosporin Flumazenil Logy Unit
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Ardizzone S, Fasoli R, Sangaletti O, Petrillo M, Bianchi Porro G. The treatment of chronically active Crohn’s disease with cyclosporin A. Current Therapeutic Research 48: 1–4, 1980Google Scholar
- Brynskov J, Freund L, Rasmussen SN, Lauritsen K, de Muckadell OS, et al. Final report on a placebo-controlled, double-blind, randomized, multicentre trial of cyclosporin treatment in active chronic Crohn’s disease. Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology 26: 689–695, 1991PubMedCrossRefGoogle Scholar
- Fukushima T, Sugita A, Masuzawa S, Yamazaki Y, Tsuchiya S. Effects of cyclosporin A on Crohn’s active disease. Gastroen-terologia Japonica 24: 12–15, 1989Google Scholar
- Peltekian KM, Williams CN, MacDonald AS, Roy PD, Czolpinska E. Open trial of cyclosporine in patients with severe active Crohn’s disease refractory to conventional therapy. Canadian Journal of Gastroenterology 2: 5–11, 1988Google Scholar
- Ranzi T, Campanini MC, Quarto di Palo F, Velio P, Bianchi PA. Cyclosporin A in Crohn’s disease. Current Therapeutic Research 45: 245–252, 1989Google Scholar
© Adis International Limited 1992