Advances in Management
KeywordsBreast Cancer Tamoxifen England Journal Advanced Breast Cancer Early Breast Cancer
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bonadonna G, Valagussa P. Current status of adjuvant chemotherapy for breast cancer. Seminars in Oncology 14(1): 8, 1986Google Scholar
- Consensus Conference. Adjuvant chemotherapy for breast cancer. Journal of the American Medical Association 254: 3461, 1985Google Scholar
- Danoff B, Goodman RL. Identification of a subgroup of patients with breast cancer in whom conservative surgery and radiation is contraindicated. Abstract. International Journal of Radiation: Oncology — Biology — Physics II(Suppl. 1): 104, 1985Google Scholar
- Editorial. Treatment of cancer: review of mortality results in randomised trial in early breast cancer. Lancet 2: 1205, 1984Google Scholar
- Findlay P, et al. A randomised trial comparing mastectomy to radiotherapy in the treatment of stage I-II breast cancer: a preliminary report. Proceedings of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 4: C–230, 1985Google Scholar
- Harris JR, et al. Cancer of the breast. In DeVita VT, et al. (Eds) Cancer, principles and practice of oncology, 2nd ed. p. 1119–1177, JB Lippincott, Philadelphia, 1985Google Scholar
- Ludwig Breast Cancer Study Group. Randomized trial of chemoendocrine therapy, endocrine therapy and mastectomy alone in post menopausal patients with operable breast cancer and axillary node metastasis. Lancet 1: 1256, 1984Google Scholar
- Nolvadex Adjuvant Trial Organization. Controlled trial of tamoxifen as single adjuvant agent in management of early breast cancer. Lancet 1: 836, 1985Google Scholar
- O’Connell DL, et al. Cigarette smoking, alcohol consumption, and breast cancer risk. Journal of the National Cancer Institute 72(2): 229, 1987Google Scholar
© ADIS Press Limited 1988