Stochastic Affine Evolution Equations with Multiplicative Fractional Noise
- 102 Downloads
A stochastic affine evolution equation with bilinear noise term is studied, where the driving process is a real-valued fractional Brownian motion with Hurst parameter greater than 1/2. Stochastic integration is understood in the Skorokhod sense. The existence and uniqueness of weak solution is proved and some results on the large time dynamics are obtained.
Keywordsgeometric fractional Brownian motion stochastic differential equations in Hilbert space stochastic bilinear equation
MSC 201060H15 60G22
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- J. Bártek, M. J. Garrido-Atienza, B. Maslowski: Stochastic porous media equation driven by fractional Brownian motion. Stoch. Dyn. 13 (2013), Article ID 1350010, 33 pages.Google Scholar
- G. Da Prato, J. Zabczyk: Stochastic Equations in Infinite Dimensions. Encyclopedia of Mathematics and Its Applications 44, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1992.Google Scholar
- I. Nourdin, G. Peccati: Normal Approximations with Malliavin Calculus. From Stein’s Method to Universality. Cambridge Tracts in Mathematics 192, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 2012.Google Scholar
- D. Nualart: The Malliavin Calculus and Related Topics. Probability and Its Applications, Springer, New York, 1995.Google Scholar
- D. Nualart: Stochastic integration with respect to fractional Brownian motion and applications. Stochastic Models. Seventh Symposium on Probability and Stochastic Processes, Mexico City 2002 (J. M. Gonzáles-Barrios et al., eds.). Contemp. Math. 336, American Mathematical Society, Providence, 2003, pp. 3–39.Google Scholar
- A. Pazy: Semigroups of Linear Operators and Applications to Partial Differential Equations. Applied Mathematical Sciences 44, Springer, New York, 1983.Google Scholar
- H. Tanabe: Equations of Evolution. Monographs and Studies in Mathematics 6, Pitman, London, 1979.Google Scholar