How far does China still need to go to internationalize her academic journals?
- 62 Downloads
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Academic Department of China Association for Science and Technology, 2011. Promoting the Transformation and Revolution of Sci-Tech Journals under the Direction of the Project to Cultivate Competitive Journals. Available from http://www.cast.org.cn/n35081/n12288643/n12609160.files/n12609311.doc (in Chinese) [Accessed on Apr. 8, 2011].
- Bowles, D.A., Borden, D.L., 2009. Creative Thinking. China Renmin University Press Co., Ltd., Beijing, p.5, 7.Google Scholar
- Gu, W.X., 2003. Studies on English teaching in Chinese schools prior to Tong Wen Guan. Journal of PLA University of Foreign Languages, 5:43–46.Google Scholar
- Hu, W.Z., 2009. The strengths and weaknesses of China’s foreign language education in the past 60 years. Foreign Language Teaching and Research, 41(3):163–169.Google Scholar
- Institute of Media for Foreign Language Teaching of Zhejiang University, 2010. A General Report on the Evaluation of Publication Quality of the China-Grown English Periodicals Issued in 2009, Sanctioned from 2005 to 2009, a Project Commissioned by the General Administration of Press and Publication (GAPP) of the People’s Republic of China, unpublished data.Google Scholar
- Pan, X.Y., Jian, Q.M., 2008. An analysis of mistakes in academic papers on foreign language teaching and research. Foreign Languages and Their Teaching, 1:60–64.Google Scholar
- Sun, Y.T., 2008. Intercultural Communication: Theory and Analysis. Beijing University Press, Beijing, China, p.59 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- Thomson Reuters, 2012. Master Journal List. Available from http://ip-science.thomsonreuters.com/mjl/ [Accessed on Mar. 18, 2012].
- Ulrich’s Serial Analysis System, 2011. Ulrichsweb™ Global Serials Directory. Available from http://www.ulrichsweb.com/ulrichsweb/analysis/ [Accessed on July 2, 2012].
© Zhejiang University and Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2012