Capillary gas chromatographic determination of dimethachlon residues in fresh tobacco leaves and cut-tobacco
- 32 Downloads
Simple procedures for extraction and chromatographic determination of dimethachlon residues in fresh tobacco leaves and cut-tobacco are described. The determination was carried out by capillary gas chromatography (GC) with electron capture detection (ECD) and confirmed by GC-MS. The mean recoveries and relative standard deviation (RSD) were 93.2%∼112.9% and 3.5%∼6.7%, respectively at levels ranging from 0.01 to 0.1 mg/kg. The limit of determination was 0.001 mg/kg. Tobacco samples in routine check were successfully analyzed using the proposed method.
Key wordsDimethachlon residues Tobacco Gas chromatography (GC)
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Chen, A.D., Yan, W.Z., Yang, J.L., 2001. Measurement of tobacco losses of quality and output caused by tobacco spot disease. Chin. J. Plant Prot., 27(6):11–13 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- Huang, B.Y., Pan, C.P., Wang, Y.R., Cao, Z., Zhang, W., Li, W.M., Jiang, S.R., 2006. Rapid determination of pesticide multiresidues in vegetables by GC/MS and compensation by matrix effect with protection. Chem. J. Chin. Univ., 27(2):227–232 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- Jánská, M., Lehotay, S.J., Mastovská, K., Hajslová, J., Alon, T., Amirav, A., 2006. A simple and inexpensive “solvent in silicone tube extraction” approach and its evaluation in the gas chromatographic analysis of pesticides in fruits and vegetables. J. Sep. Sci., 29(1):66–80. [doi:10.1002/jssc.200500237]PubMedCrossRefGoogle Scholar
- Li, Y.J., Chen, H.M., Zhou, L., 2003. Experiment on mixed pesticides for controlling tobacco brown spot and Myzus Persicae (Sulzer). Chin. J. Tobacco Sci. Technol./Dis. Pest Control, 10(2):45–47 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- Mastovska, K., Hajslova, J., Lehotay, S.J., 2004. Ruggedness and other performance characteristics of low-pressure gas chromatography-mass spectrometry for the fast analysis of multiple pesticide residues in food crops. J. Chromatogr. A, 1054(1–2):335–349. [doi:10.1016/j.chroma.2004.08.061]PubMedCrossRefGoogle Scholar
- Shi, J.H., 1996. Gas chromatographic determinate the pesticide of dimethachlon. Chin. J. Pest, 35(6):23–26 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- Shi, Z.Q., Zhou, M.G., Ye, Z.Y., 2000. Resisitance of Sclerotinaia Sclerotiorum to carbendazim and dimethachlon. Chin. J. Oil Crop Sci., 22(4):54–57 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- Wang, H.M., Zhang, Z.M., 1994. A New Pesticide Manual. Agricultural Press, Beijing, China, p.362–363 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- Zhang, X.L., Sun, X.M., Zhang, G.F., 2003. Preliminary report on the mentoring of the resistance of Sclerotinia libertinia to carbendazim and its internal management. Chin. J. Pest. Sci. Adm., 24(6):18–22 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- Zhang, J.J., Cao, Y.Z., Li, X.M., Li, Z.Y., Wu, Y.P., Guo, T.T., 2006. Simultaneous determination of 405 pesticide residues in grain by accelerated solvent extraction then gas chromatography-mass spectrometry or liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry. Anal. Bioanal. Chem., 384(5):1366–1408.PubMedGoogle Scholar