Application of direct adaptive fuzzy slidingmode control into a class of non-affine discrete nonlinear systems
- 52 Downloads
Direct adaptive fuzzy sliding mode control design for discrete non-affine nonlinear systems is presented for trajectory tracking problems with disturbance. To obtain adaptiveness and eliminate chattering of sliding mode control, a dynamic fuzzy logical system is used to implement an equivalent control, in which the parameters are self-tuned online. Stability of the sliding mode control is validated using the Lyapunov analysis theory. The overall system is adaptive, asymptotically stable, and chattering-free. A numerical simulation and an application to a robotic arm with two degrees of freedom further verify the good performance of the control design.
Key wordsNonlinear system Discrete system Dynamic fuzzy logical system Direct adaptive Sliding mode control
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Lee, J.X., Vukovich, G., 1997. Identification of nonlinear dynamic systems—a fuzzy logic approach and experimental demonstrations. Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, p.1121–1126. http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/ICSMC.1997.638100Google Scholar
- Lewis, F.L., Dawson, D.M., Abdallah, C.T., 2006. Robot Manipulator Control: Theory and Practice. Marcel Dekker, Inc., USA.Google Scholar
- Morioka, H., Wada, K., Sabanovic, A., et al., 1995. Neural network based chattering free sliding mode control. Proc. 34th SICE Annual Conf., p.1303–1308. http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/SICE.1995.526699Google Scholar
- Wang, S., Yu, D., 2000. Error analysis in nonlinear system identification using fuzzy system. J. Softw., 11(4):447–452.Google Scholar
- Zhang, X., 2009. Adaptive sliding mode-like fuzzy logic control for nonlinear systems. J. Commun. Comput., 6(1):53–60.Google Scholar
- Zhang, X., Guo, F., 2014. Sliding mode-like fuzzy logic control with boundary layer self-tuning for discrete nonlinear systems. Proc. 7th Int. Conf. on Intelligent Systems and Knowledge Engineering, p.479–490. http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-37829-4_41Google Scholar
- Zhang, X., Su, H.Y., 2004. Sliding mode variable structure state norm control of SISO linear systems. Contr. Eng. China, 11(5):413–418 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- Zhang, X., Chen, W., Shen, B., 2015. Direct adaptive fuzzy sliding mode control for a class of non-affine discrete nonlinear systems. Proc. 12th Int. Conf. on Fuzzy Systems and Knowledge Discovery, p.355–360. http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/FSKD.2015.7381962Google Scholar