Generalised entropy indices have a long history in ecology — a comment
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Fuisz, T.I. and R. Yosef. 2001. Effect of habitat quality on the hunting behaviour of breeding Great Grey Shrikes (Lanius excubitor). Acta Zool. Acad. Sci. Hung. 47:311–320.Google Scholar
- Jakab, T., Z. Müller, G. Dévai and B. Tóthmérész. 2002. Dragonfly assemblages of a shallow lake type reservoir (Tisza-tó, Hungary) and its surroundings. Acta Zool. Acad. Sci. Hung. 48:161–171.Google Scholar
- Lewontin, R. C. 1972. The apportionment of human diversity. Evol. Biol. 6:381–398.Google Scholar
- Magurran, A. E. 2003. Measuring Biological Diversity. Blackwell, Oxford.Google Scholar
- Oksanen, J. 2004. ‘vegan’. Community Ecology Package. URL: https://doi.org/cc.oulu.fi/~jarioksa/ Accessed: 31 May 2005
- Patil, G. P. and C. Taillie. 1979. An overview of diversity. In: Grassle, J. F., G. P. Patil, W. Smith and C. Taillie, C. (eds), Ecological Diversity in Theory and Practice. Int. Cooperat. Publ. House, Maryland. pp. 3–27.Google Scholar
- Rényi, A. 1961. On measures of entropy and information. In: Neyman, J. (ed.), 4th Berkeley Symposium on Mathematical Statistics and Probability. Berkeley, pp. 547–561.Google Scholar
- Southwood, T. R. E. and P. A. Henderson. 2000. Ecological Methods. 3rd ed. Blackwell, Oxford.Google Scholar
- Tóth, F. and J. Kiss. 1999. Comparative analyses of epigaeic spider assemblages in northern Hungarian winter wheat fields and their adjacent margins. J. Arachnol. 27:241–248.Google Scholar
- Tóthmérész, B. 1993. DivOrd 1.50: A program for diversity ordering. Tiscia 27:33–44.Google Scholar
- Tóthmérész, B. 2005. Diversity characterizations in R. In: Lövei, G.L. and S. Toft, (eds.), European Carabidology 2003. Danish Institute of Agricultural Sciences, Report Series No. 114, pp. 333–344.Google Scholar
This article is distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided you give appropriate credit to the original author(s) and the source, provide a link to the Creative Commons license, and indicate if changes were made.