Low-temperature diffusion bonding of plastically deformed molybdenum
- 4 Downloads
KeywordsMechanical Engineer Molybdenum Offshore Engineer Diffusion Bonding
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Zelikman A N: 'Molybdenum'. Publ Metallurgiya Moscow 1970.Google Scholar
- 2.Kazakova N F (ed): 'Diffusion bonding of materials'. A handbook Publ Mashinostroenie Moscow 1981.Google Scholar
- 3.Beckert M and H. Klemm (eds): 'Methods of metallographic etching'. A handbook Translated from German 1988.Google Scholar
- 4.Burke J E: 'Some factors affecting the rate of grain growth in metals'. Trans Metall Soc AIME 1949 18073–91.Google Scholar
- 5.Tai-Gang and Wadsworth J: 'Dynamic growth during superplastic deformation of yttria-stabilised tetragonal zirconia polycrystals'. J Am Ceram Soc 1989 72(8) 1469–1472.Google Scholar
- 6.Kofstad P: 'Nonstoichiometry, diffusion and electrical conductivity in binary metal oxides'. Publ Wiley and Sons Inc, New York 1972.Google Scholar
© Woodhead Publishing 2004