Extension of gap tolerance in square butt joint welding with Nd:YAG laser
- 6 Downloads
KeywordsWelding Mechanical Engineer Joint Welding Offshore Engineer Butt Joint Welding
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Arata Y et al: ‘High power laser welding of thick plate’. Trans. JWRI 1986 15(2) 199-206.Google Scholar
- 2.Shannon G J et al: ‘Thick section laser butt welding of structural steel using a coaxial powder filler nozzle’. Proc. ICALEO 1997, Section G, 282-289.Google Scholar
- 3.Coste F et al: ‘Application of vision to laser welding: Increase of operating tolerances using beam-oscillation and filler-wire’. Proc. ICALEO 1997, Section C, 21-29.Google Scholar
- 4.Narikiyo T et al: ‘Increase in weld penetration depth by two Nd:YAG laser beams combined’. Q J Jpn Weld Soc 1999 17(3) 364-374.Google Scholar
- 5.Beyer E et al: ‘New aspects in laser welding with an increased efficiency’. Proc. ICALEO, 1994 183-194.Google Scholar
- 6.Ishide T et al: Proc. AHPLA, 3888, 2000 543-550.Google Scholar
- 7.Narikiyo T et al: ‘Factors of keyhole bottom separation in Nd:YAG laser welding with two beams combined at surface of workpiece’. Q J Jpn Weld Soc. 1999 17(2) 209-215.Google Scholar
- 8.Katayama S et al: ‘Formation mechanism of porosity in high power YAG laser welding’. Proc. ICALEO 2000, Section C, 16-25.Google Scholar
© Woodhead Publishing 2004