Solving an inverse problem of heat conductivity, taking the heat of melting and solidification into account
- 4 Downloads
KeywordsMechanical Engineer Heat Conductivity Inverse Problem Offshore Engineer
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- J Beck: 'Inverse problems in heat transfer with application to solidification and welding'. 'Modelling of casting, welding and advanced solidification processes'. M. Rappaz et al (eds). The Minerals, Metals and Materials Society 1991 503–514.Google Scholar
- V V Melyukov: 'Optimisation of the thermal regime of the welding process'. Svar Proiz 1996 (1) 9–11.Google Scholar
- V A Karkhin et al: 'Inverse modelling of the heat input distribution during deep penetration laser and electron beam welding'. Proc of the 8th Conf on Laser Materials processing in the Nordic Countries. F O Olsen and J K Kristen (eds). Copenhagen 2001 289–300.Google Scholar
- V A Karkhin et al: 'Solution of the inverse problem of heat conductivity for determining the distribution of supplied energy in beam welding methods'. Proc of the 3rd Russian Scientific and Technical Conference: Computer technologies in joining of materials. Tula State University Tula 2001 119–127.Google Scholar
- V A Karkhin et al: 'Modelling thermal and crystallisation processes in laser welding aluminium sheets'. Avt Svarka 2002 (8) 11–15.Google Scholar
- N N Rykalin: 'Thermal funduamentals of welding'. Vol 1. Publishing House of the USSR Academy of Sciences Moscow and Leningrad 1947.Google Scholar
- V A Karkhin: 'Thermal fundamentals of welding'. Publ Leningrad State Technical University Leningrad 1990.Google Scholar
- P A Ramachandran: 'Boundary element methods in transport phenomena'. Computational Mechanics Publications Elsevier Applied Science London 1994.Google Scholar
- N D Malmuth: 'Temperature field of a moving point source with change of state'. Int J Mass Transfer 1976 19 349–354.Google Scholar
- I Tosello et al: 'Modelling of weld behaviour for the control of the GTA process by computer aided welding'. Mathematic modelling of weld phenomena 4. H Cerjak (ed). The Institute of Materials London 1998.Google Scholar
© Woodhead Publishing 2003