High-speed DCEN TIG welding of very thin aluminium sheets with magnetic arc control
- 3 Downloads
KeywordsAluminium Welding Mechanical Engineer Aluminium Sheet Offshore Engineer
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Ukita S et al: 'The welding conditions of very thin aluminium sheet during high welding speed DCEN TIG welding without filler metal'. Q J Jpn Weld Soc 1993 11(2) 360–364 (in Japanese).Google Scholar
- 2.Ukita S and Shimizu K: 'Effect of argon gas flow types on ultrahigh-speed DCEN TIG welding of very thin aluminium sheets'. Q J Jpn Weld Soc 1995 13(2) 233–239 (in Japanese).Google Scholar
- 3.Ukita S et al: 'Effect of electrode shape on arc characteristics during high-speed DCEN TIG welding'. Prep Nat Meet JWS 1995 56 102–103 (in Japanese).Google Scholar
- 4.Hicken G R and Jackson C E: 'The effect of applied magnetic fields on welding arcs'. JAWS 1966 45 515.Google Scholar
- 5.Ando K and Hasegawa M: 'Welding arc phenomena'. Sanpo Co Ltd 1967 413–414.Google Scholar
- 6.Arata Y et al: 'Welding with magnetic control of plasma and arc'. Prep Nat Meet JWS 1972 10 143–144 (in Japanese).Google Scholar
© Woodhead Publishing 2003