New technologies of fabrication of load-carrying spherical structures of components for offshore technology
- 2 Downloads
KeywordsMechanical Engineer Offshore Engineer Spherical Structure Offshore Technology
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Khromchenko F A et al: 'Diagnostics and service life of welded joints in steam lines of thermal electric power stations. Analysis of service damage in welded joint and the tasks of technical diagnostics'. Svar Proiz 2001(7) 21–25.Google Scholar
- 2.Wagner F A: 'Equipment and methods of pulsed arc welding'. Publ Energiya Moscow 1980.Google Scholar
- 3.Saraev Yu N: 'Pulsed technological processes of welding and surfacing'. Publ Nauka Novosibirsk 1994.Google Scholar
- 4.Saraev Yu N et al: 'Methods of increasing the efficiency of construction, service and repair of oil and gas industrial equipment and transmission pipelines on the basis of adaptive pulsed technologies of welding and surfacing'. Svar Proiz 2001 (5) 31–37.Google Scholar
- 5.Lamber N et al (eds): 'Metallography of iron'. Publ Metallurgiya Moscow 1985.Google Scholar
- 6.Frolov V V (ed): 'Theory of welding processes'. Publ Vysshaya Shkola Moscow 1980.Google Scholar
- 7.Horn F: 'Atlas of the structures of welded joints'. Publ Metallurgiya Moscow 1977.Google Scholar
- 8.Zolotarevskii V S: 'The mechanical properties of metals'. Publ Metallurgiya Moscow 1983.Google Scholar
- 9.Hrivnak I: 'Weldability of steels'. Publ Mashinostroenie Moscow 1984.Google Scholar
- 10.Polukhin P I et al: 'Physical fundamentals of plastic deformation'. Publ Metallurgiya Moscow 1984.Google Scholar
© Woodhead Publishing 2003