The Bumpy Road to India – Market Entry Challenges for Swiss Companies
- 349 Downloads
KeywordsCritical Incident Market Entry Study Respondent Swiss Company Entry Mode Choice
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- Angelides, P. (2001): The Development of an Efficient Technique for Collecting and Analyzing Qualitative Data: The Analysis of Critical Incidents, in: Qualitative Studies in Education, 14, pp. 429–442.Google Scholar
- Bourne, H./Jenkins, M. (2005): Eliciting Managers’ Personal Values: An Adaptation of the Laddering Interview Method, in: Organizational Research Methods, 8, pp. 410–428.Google Scholar
- Flanagan, J. C. (1954): The Critical Incident Technique, in: Psychological Bulletin, 51, 4, pp. 327–58.Google Scholar
- London, T./Hart, S. L. (2004): Reinventing Strategies for Emerging Markets: Beyond the Transnational Model, in: Journal of International Business Studies, 35, pp. 350–370.Google Scholar
- Malhotra, N./Hinings, B. (2010): An Organizational Model for Understanding Internationalization Processes, in: Journal of International Business Studies, 41, pp. 330–349.Google Scholar
- Mathews, J. A. (2006): Dragon Multinationals: New Players in 21st Century Globalization, in: Asia Pacific Journal of Management, 23, pp. 5–27.Google Scholar
- Meyer, K. E./Estrin, S./Bhaumik, S. K./Peng, M. W. (2008): Institutions, Resources, and Entry Strategies in Emerging Economies, in: Strategic Management Journal, 30, pp. 61–80.Google Scholar
- Piekkari, R./Welch, C./Paavilainen, E. (2009): The Case Study as Disciplinary Convention: Evidence from International Business Journals, in: Organizational Research Methods, 12, pp. 567–589.Google Scholar
- Sun, S. L./Peng, M. W./Ren, B./Yan, D. (2010): A Comparative Ownership Advantage Framework for Cross-border M&As: The Rise of Chinese and Indian MNEs, in: Journal of World Business, doi: 10.1016/j.jwb.2010.10.015.
- The Economist (2011): Inbound and Outbound Deals: Their Oyster, with Grit Included, in: The Economist, October 22, pp. 11–16.Google Scholar
© Gabler Verlag | Springer Fachmedien Wiesbaden GmbH 2012