A Fast and Simple Screening Method for m-Nisoldipine and Its Related Substances by MEKC
- 45 Downloads
A rapid and simple method has been developed and validated for the determination of m-nisoldipine and its five related substances using micellar electrokinetic capillary chromatography (MEKC). The key factors, including pH, buffer concentration and buffer additive, sodium dodecyl sulfate (SDS) concentration, applied voltage and temperature were systematically investigated in an uncoated fused silica capillary. The total analysis time was less than 9 min. The forced degradation products of m-nisoldipine, which were induced by hydrogen peroxide, acidic and basic conditions, heat and light, were also tested.
KeywordsMicellar electrokinetic capillary chromatography m-Nisoldipine Related substances
The project was supported in part by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 30840098) and Natural Science Foundation of Hebei Province (No. C 2008001073).
- 1.Yuan F, Wu Y, Nie H, Yan Y, Bao C, Chen Z, Du Y, Zhao J, Man D, Geng H CN93103759.XGoogle Scholar
- 2.Chen ZM, Bao CH, Ma ZB, Yuan FY (2002) J HEB Med Univ 23:227–228Google Scholar
- 3.Gao YJ, Li YS, Fu SX (1990) Chin Pharmacol Bull 6:114–117Google Scholar
- 4.Gao YJ, Li YS, Fu SX (1990) Chin J Pharmacol Toxicol 4:21–25Google Scholar
- 5.Wu H, Zhang LT, Yuan ZF, Liu WN (2006) Chin J Pharm Anal 26:799–801Google Scholar
- 6.Marciniec B, Ogrodowczyk M (2006) Acta Pol Pharm 63:477–484Google Scholar
- 10.Jing XJ, Han XJ, Zhang LT, Li M (2008) Chin J Pharm 39:125–127Google Scholar
- 22.Chen Y (2006) The technology and application of CE, 2nd Ed. Chemical Industry Press, BeijingGoogle Scholar