Design of satisfaction output feedback controls for stochastic nonlinear systems under quadratic tracking risk-sensitive index
- 37 Downloads
In this paper, the design problem of satisfaction output feedback controls for stochastic nonlinear systems in strict feedback form under long-term tracking risk-sensitive index is investigated. The index function adopted here is of quadratic form usually encountered in practice, rather than of quartic one used to beg the essential difficulty on controller design and performance analysis of the closed-loop systems. For any given risk-sensitive parameter and desired index value, by using the integrator backstepping method, an output feedback control is constructively designed so that the closed-loop system is bounded in probability and the risk-sensitive index is upper bounded by the desired value.
Keywordsintegrator backstepping nonlinear system stochastic disturbance risk-sensitive index output feedback
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 5.Jain, S., Khorrami, F., Application of a decentralized adaptive output feedback based on backstepping to power systems, Proceedings of the 34th IEEE Conference on Decision and control (New Orleans, LA), Piscataway: IEEE Control Systems Society, 1995, 1585–1590.Google Scholar
- 6.Jiang, Z. P., Pomet, J. B., Backstepping-based adaptive controllers for uncertain nonholonomic systems, Proceedings of the 34th IEEE Conference on Decision and control (New Orleans, LA), Piscataway: IEEE Control Systems Society, 1995, 1573–1578.Google Scholar
- 10.Krstic, M., Kanellakopouls, I., Kokotovic, P. V., Nonlinear and Adaptive Control Design, New York: Wiley, 1995.Google Scholar
- 17.Fleming, W. H., McEneaney, W. M., Risk-sensitive control with ergodic cost criteria, Proceedings of the 31th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control (Tucson, AZ), Piscataway: IEEE Control Systems Society, 1992, 2048–2052.Google Scholar
- 26.Liu, Y., Pan, Z., Shi, S., Output feedback control design for strict-feedback stochastic nonlinear systems under a risk-sensitive cost, Proceedings of the 40th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control (Florida), Piscataway: IEEE Control Systems Society, 2001, 1269–1274.Google Scholar
- 27.Khas’minskii, R. Z., Stochastic Stability of Differential Equations, Rockville: S and N International Publishers, 1980.Google Scholar