Introduction: A welcome to the first special animal health issue of AAPS PharmSci
- 135 Downloads
The goal of this special volume is to provide veterinary scientists with state-of-the art reviews in animal health and to inform human health scientists of the various challenges and collaborative opportunities associated with their animal health counterparts. The contributors are highly respected experts, providing invaluable insights into current issues and state-of-the-art advances within veterinary medicine.
KeywordsVeterinary medicine harmonization
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Pharmaceutical Industry Primer 2001. Available at: http://www.phrma.org/publications/publications/Google Scholar
- 10.FAO. (2000) The State of World Fisheries and Aquaculture 2000. FAO, Rome, Italy, 2000. Available at: http://www.fao.org/DOCREP/003/X8002E/X8002E00.HTMGoogle Scholar
- 11.Tidwell JH, Allan GL. Fish as food: aquaculture's contribution. Ecological and economic impacts and contributions of fish farming and capture fisheries. Eur Mol Biol Org Reports. 2001; 2: 958–963.Google Scholar
- 13.PhRMA 2002: Backgrounder and Facts. 2002. Originally available at: http:www.phrma.org/publications/backgrounder/other/patients.p htmlGoogle Scholar
- 14.Prescription drug products: Doxycycline and Penicillin G Procaine administration for inhalational anthrax (postexposure). Federal Register: November 2, 200, 66(213): 55679–55682 (Volume 66, Number 213).Google Scholar
- 16.Draft Guidance for Industry: Clinical Development Programs for Drugs, Devices, and Biological Products Intended for the Treatment of Osteoarthritis (OA), dated 7/99. Available at: http://www.fda.gov/cder/guidance/2199dft.pdfGoogle Scholar
- 17.Guidance for Industry: Clinical U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, CBER, CDRH, CDER, Chronic Cutaneous Ulcer and Burn Wounds—Developing Products for Treatment III. Preclinical Considerations, dated 6/00. Available at: http://www.fda.gov/cder/guidance/3226dft.htm#PRECLINICALGoogle Scholar
- 18.Points To Consider In The Preclinical Development Of Anti-Viral Drugs: CDER Guidance To Industry, dated 2/97. Available at: http://www.fda.gov/cder/guidance/old044fn.pdfGoogle Scholar
- 30.Federal Register (codified at §21CFR 520. 220b), April 1, 2002.Google Scholar