Rising From the Rubble: Perspectives of an American Expatriate in Haiti
KeywordsAcademic Psychiatry Police Force Emergency Contraception United Nations Security Council Weill Cornell Medical College
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Haiti: Disarmament Delayed, Justice Denied. Amnesty International, July 28, 2005Google Scholar
- 2.Report of the Secretary-General on the United Nations Stabilization Mission in Haiti. United Nations Security Council, Feb. 2006Google Scholar
- 3.Loutis W: Evaluation de la situation des femmes dans le cadre de la violence armée en Haïti [An examination of women and armed violence in Haiti]. Port-au-Prince, United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), United Nation Stabilisation Mission in Haiti (MINUSTAH); June 2006Google Scholar
- 8.Country Profile: Haiti. Washington, DC, Federal Research Division, Library of Congress, May 2006Google Scholar
- 9.The Call for Tough Arms Controls: Voices from Haiti. Amnesty International, Oxfam, and the International Action Network on Small Arms (IANSA), Jan 2006Google Scholar
- 10.Background Note: Dominican Republic. Washington, DC, U.S. Department of State, Bureau of Western Hemisphere Affairs; Jan. 2006Google Scholar
- 11.New York State and County QuickFacts, 2003. Estimate 2006; http://www.census.gov/
- 12.Official New York City Police Department Website, Frequently Asked Questions, 2007; http://www.nyc.gov/html/nypd/
- 13.Bloomberg M: The City of New York Executive Budget, Fiscal Year 2007 Executive Summary, 2006Google Scholar
- 14.Liguori C: Abandoned and Betrayed: Why Haiti’s Displaced People Feel Neglected by the State. Livewire 2010; http://livewire.amnesty.org/2010/06/22/abandoned-and-betrayed-why-haitis-displaced-people-feel-neglected-by-the-state/#more-1995; accessed Aug 8, 201
- 15.Haiti: Still Trapped in the Emergency Phase. Refugees International: A Powerful Voice for Lifesaving Action; 2010; http://www.refintl.org/sites/default/files/100710_haiti_still_trapped.pdf; accessed Oct. 14, 2010
© Academic Psychiatry 2011