Who Should Be an OSCE Examiner?
- 147 Downloads
KeywordsAcademic Psychiatry Standardize Patient Objective Structure Clinical Examination Patient Role United States Medical License Examination
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.McNaughton N, Ravitz P, Waddell A, et al: Psychiatric education and simulation: a review of the literature. Can J Psychiatry 2008; 55: 3–11Google Scholar
- 5.Vu NV, Barrows HS: Use of standardized patients in clinical assessments: recent developments and measurement findings. Educational Researcher 1994; 23: 23–30Google Scholar
- 8.Hodges BD: A Socio-Historical Study of the Birth and Adoption of the Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE). Toronto, Ontario, Ontario Institute for Studies in Education/University of Toronto, 2007. Available at http://www.collectionscanada.gc.ca/thesescanada/s4-230-e.html Google Scholar
- 9.Kizlik B: Measurement, Assessment, and Evaluation in Education, 2009. Available at http://www.adprima.com/measurement.htm
- 12.McNaughton N, Hodges BD, Abbey S: Standardized Patients and Long Psychiatry Examination Simulations. Proceedings of the Association of Medical Education in Europe Annual Meeting, Amsterdam, 2005Google Scholar
© Academic Psychiatry 2009