Promoting the Teaching of Psychiatric Ethics
KeywordsRoyal College Academic Psychiatry Ethical Aspect Moral Character Ethic Training
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.Coverdale J, Bayer T, Isbell P, et al: Are we teaching psychiatrists to be ethical? Acad Psychiatry 1992; 16: 199–205Google Scholar
- 4.Roberts L, Lyketsos C, Jacobson J, et al: What and how psychiatry residents at ten training programs wish to learn about ethics. Acad Psychiatry 1996; 20: 131–143Google Scholar
- 7.Green S, Bloch S: An Anthology of Psychiatric Ethics. Oxford, Oxford University Press, 2006Google Scholar
- 9.Michels R, Kelly K: Teaching psychiatric ethics, in Psychiatric Ethics, 3rd ed. Edited by Bloch S, Chodoff P, Green S. Oxford, Oxford University Press, 1999Google Scholar
- 13.Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada: Bioethics Education Project Psychiatry Curriculum. Available at http://rcpsc.medical.org/ethics/psychiatry/index.php
- 15.Ottosson J: Ethical aspects of research and practice of ECT Convuls Ther 1995; 11: 288–299Google Scholar
© Academic Psychiatry 2009