Conformational control in previtamin d photochemistry by heterogeneous reaction media
- 21 Downloads
The possibility of conformational control realization in the reaction of previtamin D photosynthesis in vitro was examined. The sharp changes in the kinetics of provitamin D photoisomerization in some heterogeneous media were attributed to the removal of previtamin D conformational equilibrium by the restriction of its intramolecular rotation. It was found that the quantitative evaluation of the reaction medium effect on the specific previtamin D reaction channels requires consideration of the irreversible photoconversions.
KeywordsRelative Optical Density Kinetic Dependency Conformational Equilibrium Prolonged Irradiation Planar Conformer
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. Anpo and T. Matsuura (Eds.), Photochemistry on Solid Surfaces, Elsevier, Amsterdam, 1987.Google Scholar
- 2.K. Kalyanasundaram, Photochemistry in Microheterogeneous Systems, Academic Press, Orlando, 1987.Google Scholar
- 8.O.G. Dmitrenko and I.P. Terenetskaya, Teor. i Exper. Khim. 29(4), 326 (1993), translated in English.Google Scholar
- 9.F. Boomsma, H.J.C. Jacobs, E. Havinga, and van der Gen, Reel. Trav. Chim. Pays-Bas 96(4), 104 (1977).Google Scholar
- 12.I.P. Terenetskaya, O.N. Galkin and N.A. Bogoslovsky, Khim-Pharm. Zhurn. 27(11), 58 (1993), translated in English.Google Scholar
- 13.O.G. Perminova-Dmitrenko, Ph.D. thesis, Kiev, 1990, p. 136.Google Scholar