The Specter of the Past: What the History of Theoretical Biology Means Today
- 25 Downloads
KeywordsGene Regulatory Network Stem Cell Research Biological Theory Theoretical Biology Biological Concept
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Benjamin W (1969) Illuminations: Essays and Reflections. New York: Schocken.Google Scholar
- Beurton P, Falk R, Rheinberger H-J (eds) (2003) The Concept of the Gene in Development and Evolution. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.Google Scholar
- Cassirer E (1950) The Problem of Knowledge. New Haven: Yale University Press.Google Scholar
- Davidson E (2006) The Regulatory Genome: Gene Regulatory Networks in Development and Evolution. New York: Academic Press.Google Scholar
- Laubichler M, Maienschein J (eds) (2007) From Embryology to Evo Devo: A History of Developmental Evolution. Cambridge, MA: MIT Press.Google Scholar
- Maienschein J (2003) Whose View of Life. Cambridge, MA: Harvard University PressGoogle Scholar
© Konrad Lorenz Institute for Evolution and Cognition Research 2007