Applications of the poincaré inequality to extended Kantorovich method
- 567 Downloads
We apply the Poincaré inequality to study the extended Kantorovich method that was used to construct a closed-form solution for two coupled partial differential equations with mixed boundary conditions.
KeywordsBoundary Condition Differential Equation Partial Differential Equation Mixed Boundary Mixed Boundary Condition
- 3.Evans LC: Partial Differential Equations, Graduate Studies in Mathematics. Volume 19. American Mathematical Society, Rhode Island; 1998:xviii+662.Google Scholar
- 5.John F: Partial Differential Equations, Applied Mathematical Sciences. Volume 1. 3rd edition. Springer, New York; 1978:ix+198.Google Scholar
- 6.Kantorovich LV, Krylov VI: Approximate Method of Higher Analysis. Noordhoff, Groningen; 1964.Google Scholar
- 9.Lieb EH, Loss M: Analysis, Graduate Studies in Mathematics. Volume 14. American Mathematical Society, Rhode Island; 1997:xviii+278.Google Scholar
- 10.Stein EM: Singular Integrals and Differentiability Properties of Functions, Princeton Mathematical Series, no. 30. Princeton University Press, New Jersey; 1970:xiv+290.Google Scholar
This article is published under license to BioMed Central Ltd. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.