Robust projective lag synchronization in drive-response dynamical networks via adaptive control
- 96 Downloads
This paper investigates the problem of projective lag synchronization behavior in drive-response dynamical networks (DRDNs) with identical and non-identical nodes. An adaptive control method is designed to achieve projective lag synchronization with fully unknown parameters and unknown bounded disturbances. These parameters were estimated by adaptive laws obtained by Lyapunov stability theory. Furthermore, sufficient conditions for synchronization are derived analytically using the Lyapunov stability theory and adaptive control. In addition, the unknown bounded disturbances are also overcome by the proposed control. Finally, analytical results show that the states of the dynamical network with non-delayed coupling can be asymptotically synchronized onto a desired scaling factor under the designed controller. Simulation results show the effectiveness of the proposed method.
KeywordsChaotic System European Physical Journal Special Topic Synchronization Error Identical Node Reference Node
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 9.F. Length, Scientific Res. Essays 6(3), 552 (2011)Google Scholar
- 12.V.H.P. Louzada, N.A.M. Arajo, J.S. Andrade, H.J. Herrmann, Scientific Reports 3 (2013)Google Scholar
- 17.J.T. Bosworth, P.S. Williams-Hayes, American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (2007)Google Scholar
- 23.G. Al-mahbashi, M.S. Noorani, S. Abu Bakar, Int. J. Modern Phys. C 25(11), (2014)Google Scholar
- 24.G. Al-mahbashi, M.S. Noorani, S. Abu Bakar, Nonlinear Dyn. 82(3), (2015)Google Scholar
- 25.C. Feng, X. Xu, S. Wang, Y. Wang, Chaos 18(2), 1(2008)Google Scholar