Optoelectronic flexible logic gate based on a fiber laser
- 130 Downloads
We implement a dynamic logic gate which consists of three elements: a chaotic fiber laser, a threshold controller and the output of the logic gate. The output signal of the fiber laser is sent to the logic gate input as to the threshold controller; threshold controller output signal is sent at the entrance of the logic gate and also feedback to the fiber laser which changes their dynamic behavior. The output of the logic gate consists of a difference amplifier; this compares the signals sent by the threshold controller and the fiber laser, resulting logic output that depend on an accessible parameter in threshold controller. We present the numerical results and experimental of the implementation of a dynamic logic gate using fiber laser, which demonstrates the ability to change the type of logic gate by modifying a parameter of threshold control.
KeywordsPump Power European Physical Journal Special Topic Fiber Laser Erbium Logic Gate
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. Digonnet, Rare Earth Doped Fiber Lasers and Ampliers (Marcel Dekker, 1993)Google Scholar
- 6.R.J. Reátegui, A.V. Kiryanov, A.N. Pisarchik, Yu.O. Barmenkov, N.N. Ilichev, Laser Physics 14, 1277 (2004)Google Scholar
- 15.S. Sinha, T. Munakata, W.L. Ditto, Phys. Rev. E 65, 1 (2002)Google Scholar
- 20.W. Ditto, S. Sinha, K. Murali, US Patent Number 07096347 (2006)Google Scholar
- 22.D. Cafagna, G. Grassi, Int. Sym. Signals, Circuits, Systems 2, 745 (2005)Google Scholar
- 26.W.L. Ditto, A. Miliotis, K. Murali, S. Sinha, Rev. Nonlinear Dyn. ComplexityGoogle Scholar