The model of the hysteresis for materials in which depending on composition the transition from relaxor to ferroelectric properties take place
- 36 Downloads
We study the question about the continuous transition from relaxor to normal ferroelectric state, depending on the composition and the influence of external electric field. In this paper we present the main assumptions of the model of dielectric hysteresis for such materials. The model is based on the elements of classical thermodynamic theory, mainly on the assumption that the density of free energy g can be developed into terms with respect to polarization. However unlike LGD theory we assume that all parameters of development are dependent on the temperature. The average spontaneus polarization is obtained as a result of integrating dipole moments which probabilities are different.
KeywordsDipole Moment Hysteresis Loop EUROPEAN Physical Journal Special Topic Ferroelectric Property Domain Switching
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- P. Ge, M. Jouaneh, Prec. Eng. 17, 211 (1995) Google Scholar
- R.C. Smith, S. Seelecke et al., J. Intell. Mater. Syst. Struct. 14, 719 (2003) Google Scholar
- J. Fan, J. Intell. Mater. Syst. Struct. 15, 203 (2004) Google Scholar
- M.H. Lente, J.A. Eiras, J. Appl. Phys. 92, 2112 (2002) Google Scholar
- M.H. Lente, A.L. Zanin et al., Ferroelectrics 296, 149 (2003) Google Scholar
- A. Picinin, M.H. Lente et al., Phys. Rev. B 69, 064117-1 (2004) Google Scholar
- R. Skulski, P. Wawrzała et al., J. Intell. Mater. Syst. Struct. (in press) Google Scholar
- B. Brus, R. Zachariasz, J. Ilczuk, Mol. Quant. Acoust. 26, 55 (2005) Google Scholar
- B. Brus, A. Zarycka, M. Czerwiec, J. Ilczuk, Mol. Quant. Acoust. 27, 63 (2006) Google Scholar
- T.R. Shrout, Z.P. Chang et al., Ferroelectr. Lett. Sect. 12, 63 (1990) Google Scholar
- Z. Jiwei, S. Bo et al., Mater. Chem. Phys. 64, 1 (2000) Google Scholar