Relations between physical properties of the biferroic Pb(Fe1-xNbx)O3ceramics and their composition change
- 53 Downloads
The work shows basic features of ferromagnetic ceramics Pb(Fe1 - xNbx)O3 with various contents of Fe/Nb (x=1/3, 1/2, 2/3). The synthesis were carried out by powders sintering and calcination whereas densification by hot uniaxial pressing and conventional sintering methods. Optimum conditions of PFN obtention with various contents were based on X-ray, microstructural, dielectrical and conductivity tests together with increase of iron contents in Pb(Fe1 - xNbx)O3 usage parameters of those ceramics worsen. Optimum parameters are shown by the ceramics with contents Pb(Fe1 / 2Nb1 / 2)O3 synthetized using calcination method and densified by hot uniaxial pressing method.
KeywordsCalcination Dielectric Loss European Physical Journal Special Topic Electric Permittivity Pyrochlore Phase
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- O. Raymond, R. Font, N. Suarez, J. Portalles, J.M. Siqueiros, Ferroelectrics 294, 141 (2003) Google Scholar
- M. Plonska, Z. Surowiak, Mol. Quant. Acoust. 27, 207 (2006) Google Scholar
- V.V. Bhat, K.V. Ramanujachary, S.E. Lofland, A.M. Umarji, J. Magn. Magn. Mater. 280, 221 (2004) Google Scholar
- K. Singh, S.A. Band, W.K. Kinge, Ferroelectrics 306, 179 (2004) Google Scholar
- S.B. Majumder, S. Bhattacharyya, R.S. Katiyar, A. Manivannan, P. Dutta, S. Seehra, J. Appl. Phys. 99, 024108 (2006) Google Scholar
- Yi-Ch. Liou, Ceramics Int. 30, 567 (2004) Google Scholar
- T. Pustelny, Ultrasonics 33, 289 (1995) Google Scholar
- O. Raymond, R. Font, N. Suarez-Almodovar, J. Portelles, J.M. Siqueiros, J. Appl. Phys. 97, 084107 (2005) Google Scholar