Influence of complexation and solid environment on the vibrational coherence of DCl
- 29 Downloads
The vibrational dynamics of DCl molecules embedded in different cryogenic matrices is studied by time resolved infrared Degenerate Four Wave Mixing experiments using the infrared free electron laser CLIO. The coherence behaviour of the D-Cl stretch in pure argon as well as in mixed argon/nitrogen van der Waals solids is investigated. Different interactions between the excited molecules and their environment are probed: the van der Waals interaction between the trapped molecules and the solid lattice and the interaction binding complexes trapped in the matrix (either the vdW interaction between DCl and nitrogen or weak H bonds in (DCl)n clusters). The dependence of the dephasing time on the solid and on specific interactions is clearly observed.
KeywordsCoherence Free Electron Specific Interaction Quantum Computing Pure Argon
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- K.D. Rector, M.D. Fayer, Int. Rev. Phys. Chem. 17, 261 (1998) Google Scholar
- M. Broquier, A. Cuisset, C. Crépin, H. Dubost, J.P. Galaup, J. Lum. 94–95, 575 (2001) Google Scholar
- R. Prazeres, F. Glotin, C. Insa, D.A. Jaroszynski, J.M. Ortéga, Eur. Phys. J. D 3, 87 (1998) Google Scholar
- C. Crépin, M. Broquier, H. Dubost, D. L'Hermite, A. Tramer, J.P. Galaup, J.M. Berset, J.M. Ortéga, Laser Chem. 19, 65 (1999) Google Scholar
- C. Crépin, Phys. Rev. A 67, 135401 (2003) Google Scholar
- A.M. Weiner, S. De Silvestri, E.P. Ippen, J. Opt. Soc. Am. B 2, 654 (1985) Google Scholar
- C. Crépin, M. Broquier, A. Cuisset, H. Dubost, J.P. Galaup, J.M. Ortéga, Nucl. Instr. Meth. A 528, 636 (2004) Google Scholar