Anisotropic superconductivity in PrOs4Sb12
- 36 Downloads
Recently two anisotropic superconducting gap functions have been observed in the skutterudite PrOs4Sb12. These order parameters are spin-triplet. There are at least 2 distinct phases in a magnetic field, bearing some resemblance to superfluid 3He. Here we present an analysis of the thermodynamic properties in these two superconducting states within the weak-coupling BCS theory.
KeywordsSpectroscopy Magnetic Field Neural Network State Physics Complex System
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- E.D. Bauer, N.A. Frederick, P.-C. Ho, V.S. Zapf, M.B. Maple, Phys. Rev. B 65, R100506 (2002) Google Scholar
- H. Tou, private communication Google Scholar
- K. Maki, P. Thalmeier, H. Won, Phys. Rev. B 65, 140502(R) Google Scholar
- T. Dahm, K. Maki, H. Won, e-print arXiv:cond-mat/0006307 Google Scholar
- Therefore a few of the B-phase results presented here are the same as in the analysis performed in reference maki-euro; we include them here for completeness Google Scholar
- Elbert E.M. Chia, M.B. Salomon, H. Sugawara, H. Sato, Phys. Rev. Lett. 91 247003 (2003) Google Scholar
- E. Chia, M. B. Salamon, D. Vandervelde, D. Kikuchi, H. Sugawara, H. Sato, e-print arXiv:cond-mat/0411395 Google Scholar