Models solvable through the empty-interval method
- 47 Downloads
The most general one dimensional reaction-diffusion model with nearest-neighbor interactions solvable through the empty interval method, and without any restriction on the particle-generation from two adjacent empty sites is studied. It is shown that turning on the reactions which generate particles from two adjacent empty sites, results in a gap in the spectrum of the evolution operator (or equivalently a finite relaxation time).
KeywordsSpectroscopy Neural Network State Physics Relaxation Time Complex System
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- G.M. Schütz, Phase transitions and critical phenomena, 19, edited by C. Domb, J. Lebowitz (Academic Press, London, 2000) Google Scholar
- K. Krebs, M.P. Pfannmuller, B. Wehefritz, H. Hinrichsen, J. Stat. Phys. 78[FS] 1429 (1995) Google Scholar
- A.A. Lushnikov, Sov. Phys. JETP 64, 811 (1986); A.A. Lushnikov, Zh. Eksp, Teor. Fiz. 91, 1376 (1986) Google Scholar
- D. ben-Avraham, Mod. Phys. Lett. B 9, 895 (1995) Google Scholar
- D. ben-Avraham, Nonequilibrium Statistical Mechanics in One Dimension, edited by V. Privman (Cambridge University press, 1997), p. 29 Google Scholar
- N. Majd, A. Aghamohammadi, M. Khorrami, Phys. Rev. E 64 046105 (2001) Google Scholar