Lifetime measurement of excited states in 46Ti
- 30 Downloads
The level lifetimes of the yrast 21+, 41+ and 61+ states and an upper limit of the lifetime of the 81+ state in 46Ti have been measured with high accuracy exploiting the recoil distance Doppler-shift method (RDDS) and using \(\gamma\gamma\) coincidences. The nuclei were populated by the fusion evaporation reaction 40Ca(9Be, 2p1n)46Ti at a beam energy of \(E=33\) MeV at the FN tandem accelerator of the University of Cologne, Germany. Lifetimes were extracted using the established differential decay curve method (DDCM).
- 9.G. Tandon, Bull. Am. Phys. Soc. 12, 683 (1967)Google Scholar
- 12.A.F. Akkerman et al., Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR Ser. Fiz. 27, 862 (1963)Google Scholar
- 13.C.M. Rozsa et al., Bull. Am. Phys. Soc. 17, 536 (1972)Google Scholar
- 18.N. Saed-Samii, Lifetime measurements using the FATIMA array in combination with EXOGAM@ILL (2013), unpublishedGoogle Scholar
- 19.B. Saha, Computer code NAPATAU, Institute for Nuclear Physics, Cologne, unpublishedGoogle Scholar