Method of compensation for systematic errors in goniometric systems
A method based on invariants of in-plane motion of an object is developed for compensation of systematic errors of measurements in goniometric systems. Exact equations are derived for systematic errors of measurement of the object latitude with ignored fluctuating errors of measurement. Analytical expressions are also derived to calculate the standard deviation of the error in estimating systematic errors being taken into account, which allow us to impose grounded requirements to tactical and technical characteristics of goniometric systems designed for observation of various objects.
Key wordsgoniometric systems motion invariants systematic errors fluctuating errors
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. F. Zhdanyuk, Fundamentals of Statistical Processing of Trajectory Measurements (Sov. Radio, Moscow, 1978) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 2.V. S. Shebshaevich, Introduction into the Theory of Space Navigation (Sov. Radio, Moscow, 1971) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 3.Theoretical Fundamentals of Radiolocation, Ed. by Ya. D. Shirman (Sov. Radio, Moscow, 1970) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. G. Bulychev and A. P. Manin, Mathematical Aspects of Determining the Motion of Flying Vehicles (Mashinostroenie, Moscow, 2000) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 5.V. N. Brandin and G. N. Razorenov, Determining the Trajectories of Space Vehicles (Mashinostroenie, Moscow, 1978) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 6.G. N. Razorenov, E. A. Bakhramov, and Yu. F. Titov, Systems for Controlling the Motion of Flying Vehicles (Mashinostroenie, Moscow, 1978) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 8.E. N. Gil’bo and I. B. Chelpanov, Signal Processing on the Basis of Ordered Choice (Sov. Radio, Moscow, 1976) [in Russian].Google Scholar