Nonlinear effects in dynamics of cylindrical resonator of wave solid-state gyro with electrostatic control system
- 45 Downloads
A new mathematical model of wave solid-state gyro is constructed, which describes interrelated electrical and mechanical oscillations in the case when the voltage is available at the electrodes. Wave pattern of resonator oscillations was studied using asymptotic Krylov-Bogoliubov method. Nonlinear electric processes in resonator control loop lead to additional gyro errors. A numerical example is provided.
KeywordsReference Voltage Ring Resonator Angular Rate Amplitude Frequency Characteristic Frequency Adjustment
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Peshekhonov, V.G., Gyros of the early 21st century, Giroskopiya i Navigatsiya, 2003, no. 4, pp. 5–18.Google Scholar
- 2.Matveev, V.A., Lunin, B.S., and Basarab, M.A., Navi-gatsionnye sistemy na volnovykh tverdotel’nykh giroskopakh (Navigation Systems of Wave Solid-State Gyros), Moscow: Fizmatlit, 2008.Google Scholar
- 3.Zhuravlev, V.F. and Klimov, D.M., Volnovoi tverdotel’nyi giroskop (Wave Solid-State Gyroscope), Moscow: Nauka, 1985.Google Scholar
- 5.Zhuravlev, V.F. and Lynch D.D., Electrical model of the wave solid-state gyroscope, Izv. RAN MTT, 1995, no. 5, pp. 12–24.Google Scholar
- 8.Chavarett, F.R., Balthaza, I.M., Guilherm, I.R. and Nasciment, O.S., A reducing of chaotic behavior to a periodic orbit, of a combdriver drive system (MEMS) using particle swarm optimization, Proceedings of the 9th Brazilian Conference on Dynamics Control and their Applications, Serra Negra, 2010, pp. 378–383.Google Scholar
- 9.Merkuryev, I.V. and Podalkov, V.V., Dinamika mik-romekhanicheskogo i volnovogo tverdotel’nogo girosk-opov (Dynamics of the Micromechanical and Wave Solid-State Gyroscopes), Moscow: Fizmatlit, 2009.Google Scholar
- 10.Zhurvalev, V.F., Controlled Faucault pendulum as a model of a class of free gyros, Izv. RAN. MTT, 1997, no. 6, pp. 27–35.Google Scholar
- 11.Maslov, A.A., Maslov, D.A., Merkuryev, I.V., and Mikhailov, D.V., Drift of wave solid-state gyro in the presence of reference voltage on control electrodes, Vestnik MEI, 2013, no. 2, pp. 11–14.Google Scholar
- 12.RF Patent 2056038, Hemispherical resonator made of quartz glass within wave solid-state gyro, Lunin, B.S., Pavlov, I.V., 1996.Google Scholar
- 13.RF Patent 2544308, A method of characterization of wave solid-state gyro, Maslov, A.A., Merkuryev, I.V., and Maslov, D.A., 2015.Google Scholar
- 14.Maslov, A.A., Maslov, D.A., and Merkuryev, I.V., Iden-tification of parameters of wave solid-state gyro with account for nonlinear resonator oscillations, Pribory i Sistemy. Upravlenie, Kontrol’, Diagnostika, 2014, no. 5, pp. 18–23.Google Scholar