Missile control in the polar coordinate system using a scalar radius
- 53 Downloads
A method for gyroless missile control in the polar coordinate system is proposed. Motion of a material point under control force is studied. Frequency characteristics of all of the system components have been calculated. A correction filter has been chosen. Stability margin and the transfer coefficient of the control system have been determined. Mathematical simulation has been carried out. The missile flight trajectorys have been obtained.
KeywordsControl Object Beam Axis Stability Margin Roll Angle Polar Coordinate System
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Angel’skii, R.D., Otechestvennye protivotankovye kompleksy: spravochnik (Russian Antitank Complexes: Reference Book), Moscow: OOO Izdatel’skii dom Astrel’, 2002.Google Scholar
- 2.Babichev, V.I., Vetrov, V.V., Ignatov, A.V., and Orlov, A.R. Osnovy ustroistva i funktsionirovaniya artilleriiskikh upravlyaemykh snaryadov (The Basics of the Structure and Operation of Artillery Guided Missiles), Shipunov, A.G., Ed., Tula: Izd.TulGU, 2003.Google Scholar
- 3.Gorin, V.I. and Raspopov, V.Ya., Girokoordinatory vrashchayushchikhsya po krenu raket (Gyrocoordinators of Rolling Missiles), Moscow: ITTs Informtekhnika, 1996.Google Scholar
- 4.Vodicheva, L.V., Alievskaya, E.L., Koksharov, E.A., and Parysheva, Yu.V, Improving the accuracy of speed-up angular rate determination, Giroskopiya i Navigatsiya, 2012, no. 1(76), pp. 27–41.Google Scholar
- 5.Morozov, V.I., Developing a design model for the study of the dynamics of minimum-complexity missile control systems, Izvestiya TulGU, ser. Problemy spetsial’nogo mashinostroeniya, 2005, is. 8, pp. 188–192.Google Scholar
- 6.Gusev, A.V., Morozov, V.I., Nedosekin, I.A., and Minakov, V.M, A method for optical-beam guidance of missiles launched from moving vehicles and the guidance system for its implementation, Patent no. 2436033 dt. 10.12.2011.Google Scholar
- 7.Shipunov, A.G., Tikhonov, V.P., Kutsenko, E.M., Khruslov, V.N., Indyukhin, A.F., Nazarov, Yu.M., and Roshal’, L.B., Inventor’s Certificate no. 284713 dt. 1.12.1988.Google Scholar