LOS stabilization and pointing system with extended field of view
- 45 Downloads
The paper considers a line of sight (LOS) stabilization and pointing system (LSPS) based on a mirror system, which provides target tracking for horizontal and vertical pointing within 180°. A mathematical model of LSPS kinematic motion is obtained, which takes into consideration the specifics of LSPS optical system. A control method is proposed, which ensures LSPS operation under any horizontal and vertical pointing angles, and provides stability of the kinematic system. Results of MatLab modeling of the considered nonlinear system are given.
KeywordsPointing System Kinematic Equation Angular Velocity Vector Velocity Sensor Kinematic System
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Es’kov, D.N., Larionov, Yu.P., Novikov, V.A., et al, Avtomaticheskaya stabilizatsiya opticheskogo izobrazheniya (Automatic Stabilization of Optical Image), Leningrad: Mashinostroenie, 1988.Google Scholar
- 2.Babaev, A.A., Stabilizatsiya opticheskikh priborov (Stabilization of Optical Devices), Leningrad: Mashinostroenie, 1975.Google Scholar
- 3.Rivkin, S.S., Stabilizatsiya izmeritel’nykh ustroistv na kachayushchemsya osnovanii (Stabilization of Measuring Devices on Oscillating Base), Moscow: Nauka, 1978.Google Scholar
- 4.Severov, L.A., Mekhanika giroskopicheskikh sistem (Mechanics of Gyroscopic Systems), Moscow: Moscow Aviation Institute, 1996.Google Scholar
- 8.RF Patent 2414732, LOS Stabilization Device, 2011.Google Scholar