Adsorption of NO synthase inhibitor on dehydroxylated silica
A series of thiazine derivatives with the NO inhibiting effect was synthesized. These derivatives can be used in the treatment of gastrointestinal diseases, as well as antihypotensive (antishock) drugs. The potentially prolonged effect of these substances was studied by the adsorption of 2-N-benzoyl-2-amino-5,6-dihydro-4H-1,3-thiazine hydrobromide (I) on silica (nonporous Polysorb MP with specific surface area S = 330 m2/g and narrow-porous KSS-3 silica gel with S = 600 m2/g). The dehydroxylation of a silica surface significantly increased the adsorption of I. The adsorption kinetic curves of I showed a peak due to the rehydroxylation and deactivation of the silica surface in aqueous solutions. The adsorption rate in physiological solution of I was shown to decrease at a lower concentration of I on the surface of dehydroxylated silica and larger silica particles.
KeywordsSilica Surface Physiological Solution Thiazine Desorption Kinetic Initial Silica
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Proskuryakov, S.Ya., Konoplyannikov, A.G., Skvortsov, V.G., et al., Usp. Khim., 2005, vol. 74, no. 9, p. 939.Google Scholar
- 2.Salerno, L., Sorrenti, V., Di Giacomo, C., et al., Curr. Pharm. Des, 2002, vol. 8, no. 3, p. D. 177.Google Scholar
- 3.Granik, V.G. and Grigor’ev, N.B., Oksid azota (NO). Novyi put’ k poisku lekarstv (A New Way to Search for Drugs), Moscow: Vuzovskaya kniga, 2004.Google Scholar
- 4.Proskuryakov, S.Ya., Konoplyannikov, A.G., Ivannikov, A.I., et al., Usp. Sovr. Biol., 1999, vol. 119, no. 4, p. 380.Google Scholar
- 8.Konoplyannikov, A.G., Proskuryakov, S.Ya., Konoplyannikova, O.A., et al., Radiats. Biol. Radioekol, 2007, vol. 47, no. 1, p. 5.Google Scholar
- 9.Proskuryakov, S.Ya., Kucherenko, N.G., Mandrugin, A.A., et al., Radiats. Biol. Radioekol, 2003, vol. 43, no. 1, p. 57.Google Scholar
- 10.Mandrugin, A.A. and Proskuryakov, S.Ya., RF Pat. 2338538.Google Scholar
- 11.Trofimova, T.P., Zefirova, O.N., Mandrugin, A.A., and Vestnik, Mosk., Un-Ta. Ser. 2. Khimiya, 2008, vol. 49, no. 5, p. 328.Google Scholar
- 12.Trofimova, T.P., Zefirova, O.N., Mandrugin, A.A, et al., Vestn. Mosk. Un-Ta, Ser. 2.Google Scholar
- 13.Mandrugin, A.A., Khokhlova, T.D., Trofimova, T.P., et al., III Int. Conf. on Colloid Chemistry and Physicochemical Mechanics, Moscow, 2008.Google Scholar
- 14.Khokhlova, T.D., Nikitin, Yu.S., and Detistova, A.L., Adsorpt. Sci. Technol., 1997, vol. 15, no. 5, p. 333.Google Scholar
- 15.Khokhlova, T.D. and Nikitin, Yu.S., Zh. Fiz. Khim., 1993, vol. 67, no. 10, p. 2098 [Russ. J. Phys. Chem. (Engl. Transl.), vol. 67, no. 10, p.].Google Scholar