Relation between kinetic regularities of the inhibition of aluminum corrosion with metal salts and the formation of contact deposits on the aluminum surface in chloride electrolytes
- 37 Downloads
Under contact-exchange conditions at high metal depolarization, the regularities of the inhibition of aluminum corrosion in hydrochloric electrolytes containing tin and cadmium chlorides or their equimolar mixture are studied. For the inhibiting composition, the mutual effect of the components is estimated taking into account the actual component contents in the contact deposit, which was determined with the use of atomic absorption spectroscopy.
KeywordsMutual Effect Corrosion Potential Hydrochloric Acid Solution Aluminum Surface Salt Mixture
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Bartenev, V.V., Barteneva, O.I., and Grigor’ev, V.P., Zashch. Met., 1998, vol. 34, no. 2, p. 152.Google Scholar
- 2.Bartenev, V.V., Barteneva, O.I., and Grigor’ev, V.P., Zashch. Met., 2003, vol. 39, no. 3, p. 259.Google Scholar
- 3.Bartenev, V.V., Barteneva, O.I., and Grigor’ev, V.P., Zashch. Met., 2001, vol. 37, no. 4, p. 346.Google Scholar
- 4.Barteneva, O.I. and Bartenev, V.V., Zashch. Met., 2002, vol. 38, no. 3, p. 236.Google Scholar
- 5.Barteneva, O.I. and Bartenev, V.V., Zashch. Met., 2001, vol. 37, no. 5, p. 554.Google Scholar
- 6.Barteneva, O.I. and Bartenev, V.V., Zashch. Met., 2004, vol. 40, no. 4, p. 408.Google Scholar
- 7.Barteneva O.I., Bartenev V.V., Knyazeva T.V., and Astakhova L.M., Trudy YIII Mezhdunarodnogo seminara po magnitnomu rezonansu (Spektroskopiya, Tomografiya i Ekologiya) (Proc. VIII Int. Seminar on Magnetic Resonance (Spectroscopy, Tomography, and Ecology)), Rostov-on-Don, 2006, p. 68.Google Scholar