Study of the sorption-kinetic properties of carbon molecular sieves
- 36 Downloads
To elucidate the role of the electron-exchange properties of arene molecules that form the pore walls of carbon molecular sieves in their interactions with sorbate molecules, the correlation between the electronexchange and sorption-kinetic properties was studied. The electron-exchange properties were estimated by using quantum-chemical modeling based on the energies of formation of singly charged anions and cations and neutral (both oxidized and reduced) molecules.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 4.Blayden, H.E., Gibson, J., and Riley, H.L., Conf. on the “Ultra-Fine Structure of Coals and Cokes”, London: The Royal Institution, 1943, p. 176.Google Scholar
- 6.Blumenfeld, L.A., Voevodsky, V.V., and Semenov, A.G., Applications of Electron Spin Resonance in Chemistry, Novosibirsk: SB RAS, 1962.Google Scholar
- 8.Patent 734 394, Kosaka, 1988, no. 4.Google Scholar
- 9.Berveno, A.V., Berveno, V.P., Lyrshchikov, S.Yu., et al., Mezhdunarodnaya konferentsiya “Fiziko-khimicheskie protsessy v neorganicheskikh materialakh” (Int. Conf. “Physicochemical Processes in Inorganic Materials”), Kemerovo, 2007.Google Scholar
- 10.Berveno, A.V., Berveno, V.P., Lyrshchikov, S.Yu., and Kogodeev, S.E., Abstracts of Papers, CESEP’07: The 2nd Int. Conf. on Carbon for Energy Storage and Environment Protection, Krakow, 2007.Google Scholar
- 11.Berveno, A.V. and Berveno, V.P., Polzunov. Vestn., 2008, no. 3, p. 84.Google Scholar