The effect of transform PVC surface layers into ethanol cyclam nanofilms on the thermodynamic and thermomechanical properties of the material
- 21 Downloads
The effect of forming a polymer-polymer “continuous rigid ethanol cyclam coating-ductile PVC support” system on the thermodynamic and thermomechanical characteristics is studied from the standpoint of variations in the surface layer structure and the ratio of ordered to disordered PVC forms. It is shown that the transforming surface layers of PVC materials in to rigid films provides possibilities for targeted modification of the materials properties by using the methods of nanotechnology.
PACS numbers68.47.Pe 82.35.Gh
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Volynskii, A.L. and Bakeev, N.F., Strukturnaya samoorganizatsiya amorfnykh polimerov (Structural Self-Organization of Amorphous Polymers), Moscow: Fizmatlit, 2005.Google Scholar
- 2.Fridman, A.Ya, Morozova, E.M., Tsivadze, A.Yu., et al., Zashch. Met., 2007, vol. 43, p. 65.Google Scholar
- 3.Fridman, A.Ya., Tsivadze, A.Yu., Sokolova, N.P., et al. Materialovedenie, 2005, no. 3, p. 15.Google Scholar
- 4.Painter, P., Coleman, M. and Koenig, J., Vibrational Spectroscopy and its Application to Polymeric Materials, New York: Wiley, 1982 (translated into Russian)Google Scholar
- 5.Ultrarotspektroskopushe Untersuchungen anPolymeren (Infra Red Spectroscopy of Polymers), Dechant, Y., Danz, R., Kimmer, W., and Shmolke, R., Eds., Berlin: Academic, 1972.Google Scholar