Studying the efficiency of the diesel fuel isodewaxing process on a zeolite-containing nickel–molybdenum catalyst
- 27 Downloads
A GIP-14 diesel fuel isodewaxing catalyst based on a mixture of zeolites with different pore structures and entrance sizes and transition metals Ni and Mo as hydrogenating components is developed. Its stability during operation is studied. It is shown that the cold filter plugging point (CFPP) of the diesel fuel reaches values below–38°C at its yield of 92–93 wt %, temperatures of 305–310°C, and a feedstock hourly space velocity (FHSV) of 3 h−1. A pilot diesel fuel sample is tested according to GOST (Russian State Standard) R 55475–2013. Comparative tests of domestic and foreign catalysts show that the developed GIP-14 catalyst conforms to international standards and allows the production of diesel fuel with required cold flow properties under milder conditions (300°C against 320–325°C for the foreign catalyst) at a higher FHSV (3 h−1 against 2 h−1). The production of GIP-14 catalyst is planned to be launched in 2017.
Keywordsdiesel fuel catalytic dewaxing isodewaxing catalyst pilot plant pilot fuel sample comparative tests
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Official Site of the Ministry of Energy of the Russian Federation. http://www.minenergo.gov.ru/activity/statistic. Cited April 6, 2017.Google Scholar
- 2.Mitusova, T.N., Lobashova, M.M., Nedaiborshch, S.S., and Titarenko, M.A., Mir Nefteprod., 2015, no. 12, pp. 4–7.Google Scholar
- 3.CREON Energy Official Site. http://www.creonenergy. ru/news/post_relizy/detailPost.php?ID=117277. Cited April 6, 2017.Google Scholar
- 4.Nikitin, A.A., Karasev, E.N., Dutlov, E.V., Piskunov, A.V., and Borisanov, D.V., Mir Nefteprod., 2015, no. 9, pp. 14–17.Google Scholar
- 5.Khurgin, Ya.I. and Fastovets, N.O., Statisticheskoe modelirovanie (Statistical Modeling), Moscow Neft’ i Gaz, 2003.Google Scholar
- 6.Polovko, A.M. and Gurov, S.V., Osnovy teorii nadezhnosti (Reliability Theory Fundamentals), St. Petersburg BKhV-Peterburg, 2006.Google Scholar