The development of catalysts for dehydrogenation of lower C3-C4 paraffins using the products of gibbsite thermal activation
- 110 Downloads
A standardized approach to the preparation of alumina-chromia catalysts for dehydrogenation of lower C3-C4 paraffins is discussed. The approach is based on the use of initial products prepared by thermochemical activation (TCA) of gibbsite in an industrial flow-type flash reactor and the centrifugal thermal activation (CTA) on the CEFLAR™ unit. Catalytic characteristics in reactions of dehydrogenation of propane and butanes in fluidized and fixed beds of microspherical and granulated catalyst samples are better than those of domestic commercial catalysts and are highly competitive with the best imported catalysts.
KeywordsDehydrogenation Isobutylene Boehmite Gibbsite Chromium Oxide
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Pakhomov, N.A., Promyshlennyi kataliz v lektsiyakh (Industrial Catalysis, Lectures), Moscow: Kalvis, 2006, no. 6, p 53.Google Scholar
- 8.Zolotovskii, B.P., Buyanov, R.A., Bukhtiyarova, G.A., et al., Zh. Prikl. Khim., 1997, vol. 70, no. 2, p. 299 [Russ. J. Appl. Chem. (Engl. Transl.), vol. 70, no. 2, p. 285].Google Scholar
- 12.Molchanov, V.V., Pakhomov, N.A., Isupova, L.A., Balashov, V.A., et al., RF Patent 2322290.Google Scholar
- 13.Pakhomov, N.A., Tikhov, S.F., Buyanov, R.A., Babenko, V.S., et al., RF Patent 2256499.Google Scholar
- 14.Pakhomov, N.A., Tikhov, S.F., Bespalko, Yu.N., et al., Membrany, 2006, vol. 1, no. 29, p. 38Google Scholar